Noda Guesthouse is located on the scenic western coast of South Pentecost.
The guesthouse overlooks a pleasant beach which is suitable for swimming, and nearby coral reefs provide good opportunities for snorkelling. Behind the waterfall are mountain caves and the spectacular falls that give the village its name.
Services: accommodation - 14 beds (3 double), self-contained kitchen and organises general tours in south Pentecost. Noda provides electricity, and there is a flush toilet and shower.
Tours avaliable with Noda Guesthouse
- Land Diving/Nangol Tour (April to June only)
- Cool and refreshing swim at the waterfall
- Visit to Reil Cave
- Forest trekking
- Mountain walk
- Floating stone
- Sand drawing
- Basket weaving demonstration
- Traditional cooking
- visit to custom village
- Custom dancing
- Kava preparation and drinking
- Melanesian feast night (every Saturday during land-diving season)